- Best in wet grip with an optimized warm up time: Dual Compound (different compound on shoulder and center) delivers improved grip and warm-up time. Tyre warm-up occurs extremely quickly and allows for optimal handling as soon as you hit the first corner.
- Improved traction, braking and tyre life*. The center compounds were designed to provide effective power transfer to the ground and improve traction, braking and tyre life. Two-compound technologies (2CT) also help minimize irregular wear, even under intense riding conditions thus delivering exceptional tyre mileage.
- Safety on Road : New rubber mixtures contribute to a strong feeling of security thanks to their adherence while braking and accelerating
- Less Noise : Different Tread design ensures reduction in noise in comparison to previous generation Pilot Road
- The tread pattern is designed to not only deliver excellent tyre performance, but also help contribute to the sporty look demanded by today’s consumers.
Extra Information: Pilot Road2
DEKRA tests confirm that MICHELIN PIlot Road provides the best combination of both wet grip and tread life of any comparable tyre, and Pilot Road 2 also came out on top in 2008 comparison tests in both Moto Revue France and Motorrad Germany .
How did Michelin incorporate these two contradictory traits in one tyre
Competition-derived 2CT technology makes it possible, using two distinct rubber compounds to achieve what was once thought impossible.
Available Front Sizes For Michelin Road 2 :
120-70-ZR17 Road 2
To Inquire About Price And Size Availability Or Any Guidance Regarding Size/Pattern Preferences
Feel Free to Call Now or What’s app us at 03225965630 .
Emails Us Your Enquiry at :
Or Visit Us At Crown Motor Sports Outlet.